Careers with Cruxstone
YOUR CAREER PATH
Your career is yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities for you to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
In Cruxstone, excellence is a must and cannot be compromised that is why we engage our staffs in quality training that align with their career path as well as our objectives.
Would you like to join us?
RECENT JOB OPENINGS
We are looking to hire A Sales Executive whose duty will be to identify and build relationships with clients and prospects for sales closing, to join her team of experts.
Qualification and Requirements;
- A minimum of first degree in any relevant field.
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of 3 Years of Experience in the Real Estate Industry
- Evidence of strong industry participation in terms of results/ performance
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties and advise them on the company’s products and services.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Ability to close deals
- Provide periodic reports to Sales Manager on sales operations and generated returns.
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Ensure high level of clients’ satisfaction to promote loyalty and recurring deals
- Research and strategies on how to improve sales that will lead to closing out deals.
- Advice on new strategies for sales processes.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as attending exhibitions, trade shows and conferences
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Monthly gross 120,000-150,000
- Sales commission and bonuses
- Mobile Phone and sim
- Weekly imprest to support sales activities
Qualified candidates should send in their CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the role of Sales Executive”. Only qualified candidates will be selected for an interview.
We are looking to employ a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business, who will ensure the company operates within the law, offer counsel on legal issues and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
- Provide expert and strategic legal advice to management
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in the legislation
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics. E.g. Labor Law, Partnerships, International Ventures, Corporate Finance….
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties; Regulators, External Counsel, Government….creating relations of trust
- Provide commercial and legal advice for construction contracts management
- Ensuring compliance to construction laws and regulations
- Resolving buy and sell disputes and Property infringements
- Advising on the latest building standards
- Create an effective guardian of the organization and facilitate business strategies development
- Create trust and respect with key stakeholders
- Proven general counsel experience in the Real estate business environment
- Ability to develop legal strategy and objectives
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Corporate Law and how business operate with Financial acumen
- Deep understanding of the influences of the external environment of an organization
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze information in any given situation
- Excellent communication skills
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Minimum of a BSc degree in Law
- Masters or second degree in Business Administration will be considered an advantage
Qualified candidates should send in their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the role of Legal Advisor”. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Cruxstone development and investment limited is a fast-growing real estate company in Nigeria, send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in joining the Cruxstone team.